United Way’s workplace campaigns make it easy for organizations, large and small, to make a big difference in their community.
By giving, volunteering, and/or collaborating with us, you can help us create local solutions to local issues.
United Way Workplace Campaigns inspire teamwork and action by…
- Educating staff about social issues impacting our communities.
- Encouraging team building & volunteering to make a difference right here at home.
- Gathering smaller individual donations into large gifts that improve the lives of those in need.
- Running a workplace campaign creates a healthy, caring, inclusive community within your organization as well as in our communities at large.
Raise your profile.
Be an active community leader.
Join us – you’ll be in good company
Join hundreds of like-minded organizations across BC to help us create communities where everyone can thrive.
Case Study: City of Surrey and CUPE 402 workplace campaign
Each year the City of Surrey and CUPE 402 members come together to raise money to help kids, seniors and their local community through a partnership with United Way.
Inspired to start a campaign at your company? Get in touch today!
Every organization is unique and has different kinds of time, treasure, and talent available to help make our community great for everyone.
Our expert Campaign Managers are here to guide you in creating a corporate and/or employee-giving program that matches your interests and works best for you.
- Rally around a common cause in your community
- Boost staff engagement
- Provide an easy way to give back and/or get involved
- Create a culture of helping others and improving local lives
- Enhance workplace morale, pride, team building, and employee loyalty
- Provide leadership, learning, and skill-building opportunities
- Demonstrate good corporate citizenship
It’s easy. Check out our Campaign Toolkit for inspiration.
United we are stronger – Get involved!
We could not do any of the work we do in our communities without the generosity of our partners. In addition to corporate and employee-giving programs, there are many other ways to get involved at United Way British Columbia:
Includes senior community leaders from organizations across the province who generously lend us their time and expertise to help us strategize and achieve our goals.
Loaned or sponsored by our partners, Campaign Associates are vital to supporting our annual fundraising efforts.
United Way GenNext
Connects emerging leaders to other like-minded, passionate people in their 20s and 30s in fun and engaging ways to create lasting change in their community.
Offers organizations customized opportunities that meet their business goals and objectives by connecting them to United Way audiences in meaningful ways.
Provides meaningful individual and group volunteer opportunities to help strengthen vital connections for those in need throughout our regions.
Social Purpose Institute
Offers educational programs and helps bring your organization’s social purpose to life.
Together, we make our community stronger.
Make a difference and get started today.